Fuel Card FAQ
Fuel Card Funding Methods
Fuel Card Benefits
Fuel Card Resources
1. Go to the EFS login page https://emgr.efsllc.com/security/logon.jsp
2. Log in with the Carrier ID and password that was included in an email from Iron Fuel.
3. It might ask you to set up your Secure Entry Code. Enter a code that is 4-7 numbers long.
4. Create your user profile by filling in all the fields marked by an asterisk
5. Select and answer 3 security questions.
6. Complete the Security notification profile with your email and phone number.
7. It may give you the option to change your password and username. You can reset this if you’d like.
*Passwords must include: at least 1 digit and 7 characters, 3 of which must be distinct. Avoid using special characters (e.g. ; ?)
1. Select program > User administration > Manage users
2. Click Add new users
3. Fill in all required fields with the user’s information.
4. Complete the Call in ID/Employee # and a Call-in Pin/Security code. This is required for users to speak to EFS employees about their accounts.
5. Click Save
6. The User will receive an email with steps to complete the process for their account.